I return this week while Andrew and Garry are off around the world so this Jason Coombs and Daniel Vieira join me to talk about the weeks digital lifestyle news and we have a chat about how they are using Media Center in their home. Jason uses DVBLink to distribute TV around his home and Daniel uses Media Center as a backup to a Virgin Media box and we talk about streaming verses recording.
Please keep your emails coming to podcast at The Digitallifestyle.com or follow me on twitter
Links from this weeks show:
- Watching Recorded TV Outside of Media Center – 7MC as a back end recorder
- Sony Launch Google TV Powered Internet TV
- Logitech Revue With Google TV Launches
- Is Microsoft betting on Media Center to save its Windows slate bacon?
- Blackgold to launch dvb-t2 tuner – freeview hd here we come
- Windows Phone 7: First Thoughts
- First Impressions of the new Apple TV
- TDL Mobile Show #51
Music by Ian Dixon